- 70% Dark chocolate. Smooth, creamy finish thanks to the coconut butter. Reminiscent of milk chocolate, but darker.
- Enjoy chocolate as usual, guilt free!
- Hand crafted with organic ingredients in our gluten-free, dairy-free facility.
- Raw Heirloom Criollo Cacao: Less than 1% of the world’s supply, extremely nutrient dense.
- Our chocolate is sourced from parts of South America where unfair, slave labor is never a concern.
- Sweetened with certified organic erythritol (found in pears, watermelons and grapes) and a touch of non-bitter, non-lingering organic stevia. Both have zero calories and a glycemic index of zero.
Minimally Processed. Maximum Nutrition.
We source properly dried raw heirloom Criollo cacao, a highly-prized variety of chocolate that makes up less than 1% of the world’s supply.
Since cacao can be grown in many microclimates in South America, sourcing just any cacao labeled as “raw” or “organic” is not enough.
Chocolate prices are always fluctuating so cost does not always equal quality. Some of the most expensive beans I’ve seen were simply not clean enough for us to be comfortable using. That said, we are dedicated to using the very best we can find, no matter the cost.
Chocolate is a fermented food. If cacao beans are not properly fermented and dried, it might impact more than flavor. Chocolate that’s contaminated with moisture during processing or improper storage could contain unacceptable levels of mold and mycotoxins.
Call us crazy if you like... You can’t stop us from obsessively monitoring every step of the chocolate making process, from grinding the cacao nibs to hand decorating every single truffle.
The machine that grinds our chocolate has a special motor that keeps the chocolate at the lowest temperature possible to preserve the delicate nutrients. It takes over 48 hours to ensure a truly silky smooth consistency. I don’t know about you, but I’m not a fan of gritty chocolate.
Cacao Beans*, Erythritol*,
Coconut*, Vanilla*, Stevia*